The proven, scientific method for building winning courtroom strategies developed by criminal defense trial attorneys for criminal defense trial attorneys.
The Method™ is a 6- step process that vests the trial attorney with unprecedented preparation and confidence that the winning strategy is at hand.
There is no room to be wrong.
Step 1: Initial Consultation
There’s much to do in the early stages of a trial. Starting with an initial consultation at the beginning of criminal representation, we empower the lead attorney to focus on the most crucial matters.
- Ensure your case starts
off on the right track
- Know what’s there, what’s
needed, and what’s possible
- Guide the defense
Step 2: Interim Review
When it comes to reviewing the state’s discovery, it’s easy to default to “the way it’s always done.” It’s not good enough to accept “what we always get.”
- Realize and uncover unique discovery issues for your case.
- Gain unique insight into scientific, psychological, impeachment, and other types of discovery that may be available if specifically requested.
- Craft the legal basis
for demanding more
Step 3: Strategic Consultation
This is the “hypothesis” phase of The Method™, where we prepare and lay the groundwork for the “experiment” phase. This is preparation for the Focus Group—the single most important phase in The Method™.
- Prevent tunnel vision.
- Identify all possible theories, themes, strategies, and questions.
- Prepare for the
Step 4: The Focus Group
This is where the magic happens.
- Read the minds of the jury in a laboratory setting that mimics the flow of each piece of information starting when the jury first hears the charges read aloud by the judge.
- Isolate and test theories in a flow.
- Confront and expose
Step 5: Post Focus Group Strategy Consultation
- Get in the right mindset.
- Know the case like never before.
- Emerge with a preparedness and confidence you’ve never experienced.
Step 6: Final Trial Preparation
It’s time to implement. The devil is in the details.
- Gain insights into methods that work.
- Deploy jury consultants, mock trials, and acting coaches as needed.
- Gain real time insight and support through the trial until we celebrate the verdict of ‘Not Guilty!’